Saturday, September 22, 2007

I give up.

I post, begging for comments, and no one leaves me anything. Sonja posts about random stuff and gets 11 comments. 11! I'm so jealous. And it's obvious who people are here to read. My words echo in the vast cavern of the internet.

Anywho, enough pity party. I was going to quit very dramatically and never write again, but that wouldn't be so 5 of me now, would it.

So you're stuck with me. Assuming i can find time in my busy schedule of school, homework, puppy, unpacking, and relationship to cobble together a few words that no one reads.

Boo hoo. I'm off to cry into my unpacked boxes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pity comment :)

Skye Forbes said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

post-pity-party comment.....whooo hooo! ZIGGY!

Melissa said...

Ditto...I know not that great of a comment. Not feeling very creative this Monday morning.

Anonymous said...

"Boo hoo. I'm off to cry into my unpacked boxes."

Well, at least the cardboard will absorb your tears.

:)
Bekka

Skye Forbes said...

I'm feeling such love. :)

Sonja Foust said...

drive-by comment

Anonymous said...

Now that I've been instructed HOW to comment on this fine blog, I have to say I LOVE IT!

Keep up the good work of entertaining us here in the hinterlands of California -- we salute you two colorful writers and cheer you on!

Keep smiling! And keep us smiling!