Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Big Move

Okay, so it's not quite as big a move as the last one, since it's not across country or anything, but it is a big deal in the sense that we're finally moving into our house! Hooray! Our moving date is 9/15, this coming Saturday. But between puppy and homework, we haven't even begun to start packing our things.

Does anyone have any tips for packing up their stuff? We should be experts by now, given this is our 5th move in less than 2 years, but for some reason, we're still not as efficient as we should be. We did a whole lot better when we didn't have jobs. Maybe that's the secret!

Anyone have any tips that aren't quitting? We didn't unpack a lot of boxes, which helps, but we still need to repack our kitchen and clothes and the like. Help me out! Better yet, come to Portland and help! :)

In the grand tradition of So 5, I'm posting for my partner while she is off gallivanting on vacation. Of course, usually it's me that gets to gallivant, so i'm a little jealous. But still, new puppy. Almost makes up for it.

So now that school has started and autumn is on its way, what is everyone up to? Come on people, I'm whoring myself out for comments here. I could post more pictures of Tifa, if that would help :)

0 comments: