Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Death Knell of Oscar Mayer

Yes, I'm afraid it is time to put Lying Eyes six feet under, where it belongs. Ailments contributing to its timely demise:

  • A hero named Oswald Mayer (who does not, in fact, have a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A thank you).
  • A wishy-washy heroine who faints all the time.
  • Gigantic gaping holes in motivation.
  • Not enough evil.
So goodbye Oz and Anne. If you never see the light of day, it won't be too soon.

In happier news, I am going to gloat now because I get to read Skye's Battle for Valhalla before the rest of you schmucks get to, and it's awesome, and you're going to love it, but you can't see it yet because it's not published (but will be soon, I'm sure). Nyeh nyeh.

Anyways, back to the drawing board for me. Don't worry, I'm used to it. I've kind of been living on the drawing board lately.

1 comments:

Skye Forbes said...

personally, i still don't think you should give up on oscar and anne. I mean, yeah, it's not publisher ready, but that's no reason to throw away 70,000 words. it's got some good stuff!