Friday, July 27, 2007

Don't worry, I'm not pregnant

Sonja announced that i have big news that i'm hiding from the world and i immediately went "What news?" but, yes, it's true, i do have news. But it's not wild and crazy, nor is it writing related, so i can counteract my tragic 12 hour rejection, but it's still fun and cool and i'm happy.

Craig and I are buying a house! Yes, that's right, we're finally growing up. :) We're trying to be all mature about it, but mostly we get all freaked out about paying that much money that we don't have, but really, the house is so fabulous, it'll be worth it. Hooray!

Here's a pretty pretty picture of the outside.



And yes, it's brand spanking new and they're finishing up the construction this week and the escrow should close at the end of August and then we'll be official adults. Homeowners, anyway.

So worry not. I'm baby free :)

2 comments:

Sonja Foust said...

:) Oh well, I guess a house is ALMOST as good as a baby.

Skye Forbes said...

Uh, way better! Craig was like "What's this about not being pregnant? I didn't know that was an issue"

I had to be like "It wasn't, but whenever anyone suggests there's news, but they aren't saying what, i assume that they're pregnant... i didn't want people thinking that of me."

I probably freaked my parents out a little :) Too bad they don't read the comments to know why...