Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So 5 Fashion

I'm totally famous... or at least my shoes are. Check me out at Shoewawa, one of my favoritest sites because I lurve pretty shoes. Skye and I discussed these particular shoes not even a few days ago. I believe we were considering the merits of orange shoes and I couldn't resist adding that I have a lovely pair of lime green slides.

In other fashion news, the Forbes contingent of the So 5 parentage contributed to our wardrobes with Pithy-Sayings Sweatshirts. They are So 5. I promise a picture shortly... um, as soon as I can unbury my camera from the post-vacation pile o' crap. Thank you, Forbes contingent of the So 5 parentage! We think you are the... um... 5-iest.

Oh, and guess what! I'm actually, like, writing again. So awesome, I know. Ok, so I've only written a page. But the idea is totally cool and I'm going to write more tonight. My excuse from last night is that I didn't get home until 10:30 because I have a big SUCKER sign tattooed on my forehead and got button-holed into planning, setting up, and cleaning up a reception for 150 people. Fabulous. Also it was my anniversary. However, when I gave Romeo a completely free opportunity to play off the fact that he forgot our anniversary by saying, "Happy anniversary, honey," he replied, "Oh I forgot that was today." Smooth, baby. Smooth.

1 comments:

Avery Gray said...

Hey, where did you get your tattoo? Because I got one, too! Only mine says "Cut me off. Please!" Yeah, I had it done in reverse so it can be read in a rear-view mirror. And obviously a lot of people are taking notice. I'm starting to regret ever having it done in the first place. ;o)