Sunday, July 1, 2007

Muy Sleepy

I was about to go to bed, but I just realized I am late posting... but technically, Skye gets three extra hours to post than I do, and in that case, I still made it by the deadline. So there.

Also, I have nothing writerly to say. I should have been frantically preparing for Nationals this weekend, but instead, I, you know, went to my sister's wedding. I guess that was pretty important, and I should possibly NOT feel guilty for not looking over the conference schedule and making an itinerary of workshops and meet-ups and appointments... yet I do. Me and Guilt, we're tight like that.

Guilt is pretty much my live-in boyfriend for the next little while, because I also bought an iPhone I really couldn't afford this weekend. However, I will invite Guilt to sleep in my bed and eat all my food as long as I am allowed to keep the slickness that is my iPhone. It slices, dices, AND makes Julian fries. It is pretty much the coolest thing I have EVER seen.

Other highlights of my weekend include getting 20 dozen roses for the price of 10 dozen (and I didn't even have to bat my eyelashes), spilling a large bucket of water in the back seat of my car, finding a raisin and a dime while cleaning out said back seat, being told, "You look JUST LIKE your sister," about a bazillion times, eating muy delicious Thai food (which is puntacular because it's my-sister's-husband-Ty's favorite restaurant and he chose it for the rehearsal dinner), and being told my boobs looked hot in my bridesmaid dress. Um, by my husband, in case you were wondering.

That is all.

1 comments:

Skye Forbes said...

Dude, your boobs look hot ALL the time :)